Thank You ALLAH For Good Life....







For every time that I own....
Thank You ALLAH....

For every breath that I take....
Thank You ALLAH.....

For every moves that I make.....
Thank You ALLAH......

For every meal that I have....
Thank You ALLAH.....

For grant me a family member that always by my side....
Thank You ALLAH...

For every health benefits that You give.....
Thank You ALLAH......

For every opportunity to explore....
Thank You ALLAH....

For every sense that I granted....
Thank You ALLAH.......

Sense of Touch.....
Sense of Hearing.....
Sense of Taste.....
Sense of Smell.....
Sense of Eyesight.....

Thank You ALLAH....

For Everything that You have Granted to me......

Thank You ALLAH...

I am just ordinary person that have been granted with a lot of thing to enjoy this moment of life...

Every moment that I have been through....every memories that I make will not become precious, will not become memorable, without ever granted that i have got.....

My life isn't complete, my life will be no meaning if I did not Thankful for every help from ALLAH..

Thank You ALLAH for give me this opportunity to explore more about the world that You have created....

Ohhhh ALLAH I want to thank you for a good life.....

Comments

Popular Posts